All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for the one-semester anatomy and physiology course, Hole's Essentials of Human Anatomy and Physiology assumes prior science kwledge and supports core topics with clinical applications, making difficult concepts relevant to students pursuing careers in the allied health field. The unparalleled teaching system is highly effective in providing students with a solid understanding of the important concepts in anatomy and physiology. Users who purchase Connect Plus receive access to the full online ebook version of the textbook.
- Author BiographyDavid Shier has more than thirty years of experience teaching anatomy and physiology, primarily to premedical, nursing, dental, and allied health students. He has effectively incorporated his extensive teaching experience into another student-friendly revision of Hole's Essentials of Human Anatomy and Physiology and Hole's Human Anatomy and Physiology. His interest in physiology and teaching began with a job as a research assistant at Harvard Medical School from 1976-1979. He completed his Ph.D. at the University of Michigan in 1984, and served on the faculty of the Medical College of Ohio from 1985-1989. He began teaching at Washtenaw Community College in 1990. David has recent experience in online course delivery, including recording lectures for so-called flipped classrooms. He has also been interested in the relationship between pedagogy and assessment, and the use of tools traditionally associated with assessment (e.g. lab quizzes) as pedagogical tools, often associated with group activities. Jackie Butler e ricercatrice presso l'M.D. Anderson Hospital, e stata insegnante di Laboratorio presso la Texas A&M University. Ricki Lewis has built an eclectic career in communicating the excitement of genetics.
- Author(s)David N. Shier,Jackie L. Butler,Ricki Lewis
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1199 g
- Width228 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement12th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.