All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of simple holiday cookie recipes from Hilah Johnson, cookbook author and host of the popular online cooking show, HilahCooking. This mini cook book includes 13 cookie recipes, plus one for the dogs! Some are new and original, some are taken from Hilah's grandmother's and great-grandmother's collections and revamped for the modern kitchen. All are delicious.
- Author BiographyHilah Johnson is the host of HILAH COOKING - an internet cooking show that consists of short-form, educational, and occasionally hilarious cooking videos geared towards beginner and intermediate cooks, as well as people who are just looking for simple, low-cost recipes. When not writing cook books or making cooking videos, she enjoys long walks, chips and salsa, drinking beer, and bringing home stray dogs.
- Author(s)Hilah Johnson
- PublisherHilah Cooking
- Date of Publication28/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHilah Cooking
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.74
- AU $38.27Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $21.64Trending at AU $27.42
- AU $43.54Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.34
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $32.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.