All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn Enchanting Treasury to Hor Our Most Beloved Holidays The children are having fun holding hands with everyone. The tree is lit and glowing white, Santa will be coming tonight. From Valentine's Day to Christmas, Holiday Poems for Children captures the magic and majesty of our best-loved holidays in 20 memorable poems. Barbara Bryan's delightful rhymes and gorgeous full-color illustrations take young readers through Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. All the while, readers of all ages learn about the characters and history behind them. With imaginative pictures and fun-to-say verses, Holiday Poems for Children is sure to provide hours of repeated reading. The book can also be used for sparking discussion about what the holidays mean to them-for instance, listing what readers are thankful for-and for imparting fun new vocabulary words.
- Author(s)Barbara Bryan
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication08/02/2011
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight133 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.