All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSET I T AND GO CELEBRATE! With the perfectly adapted recipes in this book, you can prepare all the holiday classics without spending hours in the kitchen! Simply toss the ingredients in your slow cooker and go enjoy the festivities with family and friends while dinner is cooking in the other room. From tasty appetizers and delicious sides to enticing entrees and heavenly desserts, Holiday Slow Cooker teaches you the easy, hasslefree way to make all the traditional favorites, including: * Piquant Black-Eyed Peas for New Year's * Easy N'Awlins Slow Cooker Gumbo for Mardi Gras * Lobster Bisque for Valentine's Day * Classic Corned Beef and Cabbage for St. Patrick's Day * Leg of Lamb for Easter Sunday * Caramel Flan for Cinco de Mayo * Breakfast Quiche for Mother's Day Brunch * Buffalo Chicken Wings for Fourth of July * Autumn Pork Stew for Halloween * Pumpkin Butter for Thanksgiving * Candied Sweet Potatoes for Christmas * Challah Pudding for Hanukkah With full-color photos and great recipes, this book allows you to craft perfect dinners with minimal stress. Plus, the benefits of using a slow cooker go beyond tasty meals, they allow you to free up space on the stove, let dessert cook while you are enjoying dinner, and keep dishes warm for fabulous party dips, fondues and more.
- Author BiographyJonnie Downing lives in Richmond, VA.
- Author(s)Jonnie Downing
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Content Note24 color photos
- Weight242 g
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.