Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionA trip that is at times humorous and delightful, but also deeply thought provoking. Although often lighthearted there are also gems of profound wisdom as the reader takes a journey through a land we will all eventually visit. This information is obtained from Aron Abrahamsen's twenty-five years of accessing the spirit world via his own altered state of consciousness, his dreams and personal experiences. He is a predecessor to spiritualists like modern day John Edward.
- Author BiographyAron Abrahamsen, a native of Norway, received his BS degree in Electrical Engineering in 1950 from California Polytechnic State University. During his early aerospace career he participated in studies that paved the way for the Apollo program. As an engineer he authored several technical papers. In those early years Aron had a very meaningful spiritual experience that changed his life. During this time he discovered that while speaking before a group he would often receive a message from God for someone in the audience. This person would always come to Aron after the meeting to tell him how helpful the message had been. This eventually progressed to his ability to obtain information from the Akashic Records. As a result thousands of life readings, as they were called, have been given to people all over the world. Aron's work has been written about by Dr. Jeffrey Goodman in Psychic Archaeology; John White in Pole Shift; Dr. Laile Bartlett in Psi Trek; Dr. William Kautz and Melanie Branon in Channeling: The Intuitive Connection, and Tom Kay in When the Comet Runs, as well as in publications in Japan and Europe. Together with his wife, Doris, they have conducted seminars, conferences and workshops on spiritual growth. Aron has appeared on TV and radio across the country. For over three years they were on the speaking circuit for the Association for Research and Enlightenment on the topic Be Your Own Psychic. The sources for this Holiday in Heaven adventure come from Aron's own altered state of consciousness, which spans 25 years as a professional in his work, and from his dreams and personal experiences.
- Author(s)Aron Abrahamsen
- PublisherOzark Mountain Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLower Lake, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintOzark Mountain Publishing
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.