All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudents learning English need to familiarise themselves with the culture of English-speaking countries to provide a context for their study of the English language. This cultural studies title allows teachers to present aspects of contemporary US culture to their students which will enhance their language learning experience, and broaden their kwledge of the English-speaking world.
- Author(s)Jane Myles
- Date of Publication15/03/2002
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleTimesaver
- Place of PublicationLeamington Spa
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMary Glasgow Magazines
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Contained items statementContains Spiral bound and Copymasters
- Interest Age11+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.