All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'What do you want, Hol?' Abby looks into my eyes. 'I ...I want to kw that I'm using my powers for good and -' 'You want to make a dead man proud.' 'Whoa!' 'You want to put bandages over severed arteries that really need to be sewn shut. You want the moral high ground.'Holly Yarkov has a boyfriend who is a gift from the universe. She has a job that fulfils her even as it wears her down. She has a dangerously appealing co-worker, who literally plays with fire. And she has a layer of steel around her heart that is beginning to tarnish. Just as she is reaching for a future she can't quite see, Holly finds her present invaded by the past, by memories of her father's death and of her once best friend, the boy-who-never-was.Grief and longing run like veins of quicksilver through this beautiful vel, which is at once gloriously funny and achingly sad.
- Author BiographyLaura Buzo is a social worker with a young daughter. Her first novel, Good Oil, was published in 2010 and was shortlisted for the Prime Minister's Literary Award. This is her second novel.
- Author(s)Laura Buzo
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.