All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn this in-depth exploration of holiness in the context of rabbinic Judaism, Hannah K. Harrington places the rabbinic concept of holiness alongside other tions of the sacred in the Graeco-Roman world. Holistic and yet detailed, this volume provides a much-needed comparative view of this subject during a key period in the development of the Jewish religion.
- Author BiographyDr Hannah K. Harrington is professor of Old Testament at Patten College, Oakland, CA, USA. She received her Ph.D. in Near Eastern Studies from the University of California, Berkeley, and has written numerous articles on the Dead Sea Scrolls and rabbinic Judaism.
- Author(s)Hannah K. Harrington
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2001
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleReligion in the First Christian Centuries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 drawings, 9 b&w photographs, bibliography, index
- Weight317 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.