CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionHeart purity, perfect love, entire sanctification--though John Wesley is acclaimed as the chief articulator of the doctrine in modern times, believers have both sought and kwn its truth in every generation of the Church. Included in this collection of Holiness classics are writings from the Shepherd of Hermas, Irenaeus, Clement of Alexandria, Tertullian, Bernard of Clairvaux, and others. The volume editor introduces each writers contributions with pertinent facts and commentary that place them in their proper historical and doctrinal context. Volume I in the six-volume set of Great Holiness Classics, this text is a must for any serious student of holiness or theology. Cloth.
- Author BiographyDr. Paul Bassett is professor of the history of Christianity at Nazarene Theological Seminary. He is a graduate of Olivet Nazarene University and the Divinity School at Duke University and has done postgraduate studies at Ohio State University and the University of Kansas. Dr. Bassett previously served as a professor at Trevecca Nazarene University, West Virginia University, and Seminario Nazarena de las Americas in Costa Rica.
- Author(s)Paul Bassett
- PublisherBeacon Hill Press of Kansas City
- Date of Publication01/08/1996
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleGreat Holiness Classics
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeacon Hill Press of Kansas City
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width151 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.