All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionHolinshed's Chronicles, famous as the source for the stories in many Shakespeare's plays, such as King Lear and Cymbeline, were written in the sixteenth century as a collaborative effort, but consistently sustain a lively and highly readable style. A wide variety of sources were used, and carefully ted, but with little critical examination. This volume contains the first four books of the Historie of England, from the time of the Flood to the end of Roman rule and includes much that is the stuff of legend. For ease of reading, it has been typeset in a modern font, but all the original spellings and marginal tes have been preserved.
- Author(s)Raphael Holinshed,et al.
- PublisherBenediction Classics
- Date of Publication16/05/2012
- SubjectAncient History
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBenediction Classics
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight692 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.