All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHolistic Retail Design is setting out a theory on design of retail formats and shopping experiences. It introduces strategies in holistic constitution and the improvement of retail experiences across stationary, temporary and digital customer touch-points and intermediates between the consumer, the retail brand and the products being offered. It features those strategies in a number of chapters, and also includes international best practice cases.
- Author(s)Philipp Teufel,Rainer Zimmermann
- PublisherFrame Publishers BV
- Date of Publication12/10/2015
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintFrame Publishers BV
- Weight1070 g
- Width240 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.