All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the past several decades, politicians and ecomists thought that high levels of inequality were good for the ecomy. But because America's middle class is w so weak, the US ecomy suffers from the kinds of problems that plague less-developed countries. As Hollowed Out explains, to have strong, sustainable growth, the ecomy needs to work for everyone and expand from the middle out. This new thinking has the potential to supplant trickle-down ecomics the theory that was so wrong about inequality and our ecomy and shape ecomic policy making for generations.
- Author BiographyDavid Madland, Ph.D., is Managing Director for Economic Policy at the Center for American Progress.
- Author(s)David Madland
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.