All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThirteen-year-old Holly is dealing with the major concerns of every preteen and teenage girl: boys, family, and school. But with the help of her friends and her faith in God, Holly is able to survive her first boyfriend and her first breakup, a crush on her student teacher, and a new baby sister invading her house. Volume Three features Freshman Frenzy, Mystery Letters, Eight is Eugh, and It's a Girl Thing.
- Author BiographyBeverly Lewis, raised in Pennsylvania Amish country and both a schoolteacher and an accomplished musician, has been an award-winning novelist for over a dozen years. Her book s have appeared on numerous bestseller lists, including USA Today and the New York Times. She and her husband, David, live in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Author(s)Beverley Lewis
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.55Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.