All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionBrings to light the links between animation, avant-garde art and modernist criticism. Focusing on the work of aesthetic and political revolutionaries of the inter-war period, reveals how the animation of commodities can be studied as a journey into modernity in cinema.
- Author BiographyEsther Leslie is the author of Walter Benjamin: Overpowering Conformism. She is a lecturer in English and Humanities at Birkbeck College, London, and sits on the editorial boards of Historical Materialism, Radical Philosophy and Revolutionary History.
- Author(s)Esther Leslie
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication24/05/2004
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Content Note33 b&w, 13 colour illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.