All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of the movie still is an integral part of the history of the great Hollywood studios in their heyday. This classic study describes the evolution of stills photography, and how it served the changing needs of the studios. The book is enlivened by comments from practitioners about their working methods and experiences, and illustrated by hundreds of rare and unusual photos.
- Author BiographyJoel W Finler was the first film critic for Time Out. He is the author of numerous books on cinema, including Stroheim, Alfred Hitchcock - The Hollywood Years, The Movid Director's Story and the award-winning The Hollywood Story.
- Author(s)Joel W. Finler
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/2012
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Content Noteb/w photos throughout
- Weight1111 g
- Width211 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.