Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $131.67Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis illuminating collection shows how legal frameworks have shaped the culture and commerce of Hollywood film. Key experts in the field explore how legal instruments, processes and institutions have influenced the conditions in which films are made and sold, and how the film industry has left its own impression on the American legal system.
- Author BiographyPaul McDonald is Professor of Culture, Media and Creative Industries at King's College London, UK. Emily Carman is Assistant Professor of Film Studies at Chapman University, USA. Eric Hoyt is Assistant Professor of Media and Cultural Studies at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA. Philip Drake is Head of the Department of Media and Professor in Film, Media and Communications at Edge Hill University, UK.
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication06/11/2015
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Notebiography
- Weight608 g
- Width153 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byEmily Carman,Erich Hoyt,Paul McDonald,Philip Drake
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.