All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionHolmes arrests Mo for extortion and illegal arms dealing. Mo pledges an oath of revenge. Mo walks free on a technicality when Mo's lawyers draw ties to Holmes and a crime boss. Holmes resigns from the force. Flash forward 3 years later. Independence Day weekend. Mo w has the most powerful crime syndicate in Detroit. He's Mo, ergo Mo-Town. Mo is promoting a huge Independence Day Celebration and MoTown Review on the waterfront. All of the heads of the other crime syndicates will be there. The crime bosses believe that Mo's Independence Day Celebration is to give them their independence. Unbekwnst to them, Mo's Independence Day Celebration is to celebrate his independence from them. At the end of the Motown Review, when all the fireworks go off, a small nuclear bomb will blow up all of Mo's enemies at one time as well as thousands of incent bystanders--Mo's Independence Day Massacre.
- Author BiographyChristopher C. Odom is an Award-Winning Writer, Director, Producer and Author who earned his Master of Fine Arts in Screenwriting from the University of California, Los Angeles. An Associate Member of the Writers Guild of America, west Independent Writer's Caucus, Christopher has won numerous screenwriting and filmmaking awards. His work has been nationally televised and screened in cities worldwide, including Tel Aviv, Berlin and Cannes.
- Author(s)Christopher C Odom
- Date of Publication19/03/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.