All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionBecause 1893 is a tough year in Montana, any job is a good job. When Big Red and Old Red Amlingmeyer sign on as ranch hands at the secretive Bar VR cattle spread, they're t expecting much more than hard work, bad pay, and a comfortable campfire around which they can enjoy their favourite pastime: scouring Harper's Weekly for stories about the famous Sherlock Holmes. When the boys come across a dead body that looks a whole lot like the leftovers of an unfortunate encounter with a cattle stampede, Old Red sees the perfect opportunity to employ his Holmes-inspired deducifyin skills. Putting his ranch work squarely on the back burner, he sets out to solve the case. Big Red, like it or t (and mostly he does t), is along for the wild ride in this clever, compelling, and completely one-of-a-kind mystery.
- Author BiographySteve Hockensmith is also the author of On the Wrong Track, the second mystery to feature Big Red and Old Red. He lives in Petaluma, California.
- Author(s)Steve Hockensmith
- PublisherMinotaur Books,US
- Date of Publication30/03/2007
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMinotaur Books,US
- Out-of-print date29/09/2009
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.