All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKef Zoura D and Ain Misteheyia are stratified Capsian escargotieres (one openair, the other a rockshelter) in the Telidjene Basin, Eastern Algeria. They were excavated in the 1970s but have remained incompletely published. The sites are the only modern excavations of a Capsien Typique/Capsien Superieur sequence, demonstrating that this is indeed a chrological progression related to the 8200 cal BP climate event. The techlogical (introduction of pressure flaking), palaeoecomic and palaeoecological changes related to this event are examined in these contributions.
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintArchaeopress Archaeology
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width205 mm
- Height290 mm
- Edited byDavid Lubell
- Format DetailsA4
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.