All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a review of the development of the field and applications likely to be important in the 21st century. It begins with a review by Dennis Leith, one of the inventors of holography - or re-inventors, after Denis Gabor's original work in 1947.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2002
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note100 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight741 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byH.John Caufield,Jacques Ludman,Juanita Riccobono
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.24
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.44
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.