All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- Description* Allen Holub is a highly regarded instructor for the University of California, Berkeley, Extension. He has taught since 1982 on various topics, including Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Java, C++, C. Holub will use this book in his Berkeley Extension classes. * Holub is a regular presenter at the Software Development conferences and is Contributing Editor for the online magazine JavaWorld, for whom he writes the Java Toolbox. He also wrote the OO Design Process column for IBM DeveloperWorks. * This book is t time-sensitive. It is an extremely well-thought out approach to learning design patterns, with Java as the example platform, but the concepts presented are t limited to just Java programmers. This is a complement to the Addison-Wesley seminal Design Patterns book by the Gang of Four .
- Author BiographyAllen Holub is a design consultant, programmer, educator, and author specializing in object-oriented design, Java, C++, and systems programming. He is a contributing editor for JavaWorld, and a popular columnist appearing in many computer magazines, including Dr. Dobb's Journal and Microsoft Systems Journal.
- Author(s)Allen Holub
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note108 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight818 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.