Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJill Dudley's search for enlightenment continues as she and her husband Harry join a Christian pilgrimage to the Holy Land. As a confused agstic (in contrast to Harry who takes Christianity on trust), she is at her humorous best as she travels with her fellow pilgrims and attempts to toe the line to their Christian expectations of her. She listens to pro- and anti- Zionists, and speaks to Orthodox Jews and frustrated Palestinian Christians. They stay in Jerusalem, and visit Bethlehem, Qumran, Masada, travelling south to the Dead Sea, and then rth to Tiberius on the Sea of Galilee visiting Caesarea, Nazareth, Capernaum and Megiddo where the final battle and the end of the world is expected. Holy Fire! is an informative, well-researched, light and easy read, filled with gods, myths and memorable characters.
- Author(s)Jill Dudley
- PublisherOrpington Publishers
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationStockland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrpington Publishers
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.