All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Kings of Leon came from America's Deep South in 2003 and made an impact on the British music scene that was more immediate and long-lasting than any other new band in years. They embarked on a sex, drug and booze-fuelled rampage through the London music and fashion scene, never afraid to reveal all to the press and somehow surviving to tell the tale. An updated edition covers the release of the Kings' 2010 album Come Around Sundown, the extensive dates which followed the release and the band's documentary Talihina Sky. Theirs is a unique tale, from their youth as touring musicians in their preacher father's church to their discovery by the American music industry and beyond.
- Author BiographyJoel McIver is the author of 15 books including biographies of Metallica, Slayer and Queens of the Stone Age - all of which are published by Omnibus Press. He contributes to magazines including Rolling Stone, Metal Hammer, Classic Rock, Bass Guitar, NME and Record Collector.
- Author(s)Joel McIver
- PublisherOmnibus Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOmnibus Press
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.