Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe nation is divided, and a bloody Civil War looms on the horizon. Two young men enlist, each with very different strengths, weaknesses, and reasons for service. They end up on opposite sides of the battle, though, in the end, they learn largely the same lessons about hor, human nature, and the horrors of war. Before the Civil War had even begun, these young men, Zach and Luke, had already crossed paths while fishing in eastern Tennessee. After they parted ways, they never expected to later be pitted against each other in war-but, when Zach joined the Northern cause and Luke joined the Southern, that's exactly what happened. On the battlefields, each boy learns invaluable lessons about himself, and both contribute to the outcome of battles and, ultimately, to the war. Their lives are forever changed by all that they encounter, but their story does t alter the actual course of history in any way. Home Again is a rare piece of historical fiction that recounts Civil War experiences in strict compliance to recorded historic detail. Yet as historically accurate as it is, it is also incredibly insightful and compelling, and is sure to entertain both your heart and your mind.
- Author BiographyMichael Kenneth Smith was trained as a mechanical engineer and worked as a successful entrepreneur before hanging up his work hat in 2000. Since his retirement he has enjoyed fishing, golfing, cooking, and playing bridge, and has become a xenophile and even edited a local newspaper. Throughout his various endeavors, one thing has remained constant in Smith's lifelong journey. He has always been fond of telling stories-and is quite good at it too. Home Again is his first of many stories he has to share with the world.
- Author(s)Michael Kenneth Smith
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.