All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten from a nursing perspective, and completely focused on the home health setting, Home Care Nursing Delegation Skills will show you how to build a strong foundation, understand the laws and regulations, es tablish effective procedures, kw your responsibilities, and incorpor ate the fundamentals, such as decision making for professional practic e, practice invative, two-way communication techniques, test the com petency of the people you work with, learn conflict resolution techniq ues, implement easy-to-use checklists and charts, all of which keep yo u on track so your organization can provide optimum patient care and y ou can delegate tasks effectively, be an effective critical thinker, a nd establish effective two-way communication.
- Author(s)Ruth I. Hansten,et al
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/01/1999
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight507 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.05New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.