Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTV chef Lorraine Pascale, author of the phemenal bestseller Baking Made Easy, is back with her second cookery book - this time packed with simple and delicious recipes for relaxed home cooking that go far beyond baking. The queen of cookery is back with 100 scrumptious and seriously easy recipes, from cosy soups and roasts to delicious autumnal breads, in this beautifully photographed second book to accompany Lorraine's BBC2 prime time four-part autumn cookery series.
- Author BiographyLorraine Pascale first found fame as a super-model, but after deciding food was her first love. She was trained as a chef, worked in many restaurants and bakeries and now owns and runs The Cupcake Bakehouse in Covent Garden, the favoured bakery for the rich and famous. Her client list includes Madonna and Marco Pierre White and her celebration cakes are now available in Selfridges.
- PrizesShortlisted for Galaxy National Book Awards: Food & Drink Book of the Year 2011.
- Author(s)Lorraine Pascale
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Note90 col illus
- Weight1070 g
- Width195 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.