All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionSTAT: Standing Tall And Talented-- A slam-dunk new fiction series from NBA superstar Amar'e Stoudemire! Eleven-year-old Amar'e Stoudemire has a lot going on. He loves to go skateboarding in the park. He takes his school work very seriously. He helps out with his dad's landscaping company. And he likes to play basketball with his best friends-but just for fun.When a group of older kids start disrespecting his boys on their neighborhood basketball court, there is only one solution. Amar'e must step in and use his athletic ability and intelligence to save the day. This experience leads Amar'e to realize that basketball is his true passion.Based on the life of All-Star NBA sensation Amar'e Stoudemire, who overcame many obstacles to become one of the most popular figures in sports today. Amar'e is just as versatile in his off the court life as he is on. He is devoted to several charities. He promotes literacy and education. He is a media darling. And he has an amazing story to tell in this heartfelt, accessible middle-grade series.
- Author BiographyAmar'e Stoudemire, Captain of the New York Knicks and a six-time NBA All-Star, is a well-respected professional basketball player who has left his mark on the game and the community through his award winning outreach. He is focused on creatively inspiring youth to avoid poverty through education. He is the father of three children.
- Author(s)Amar'e Stoudemire
- PublisherScholastic Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleStat: Standing Tall and Talented (Quality)
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width135 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.