All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe artisan home dairy is a big trend. Part of the successful Homemade Living series , this book guides the reader through all of the fundamentals while also explaining the whys and hows involved with home dairy. It helps you to learn the essentials through five topic-specific primers, each offering need-to-kw information, troubleshooting tips and recipes with variation ideas. It also helps yo to create delicious compound butters infused with herbs, spices, fruits and more. Amaze family and friends with a platter of homemade cheeses, from creamy chevre to classic cheddar. Top it all off with an assortment of ice cream recipes tailored specifically to each season. The author also offers her own list of seasonal recipes. Starting from appetizer and main course to delectable dessert, there's something here for every palette and there are 40 tested recipes in all. Gorgeous photos, helpful reference charts and a glossary make this the most useful book on the subject.
- Author BiographyAshley English is a lifelong cook, baker and gardener with a wide breadth of knowledge on issues of sustainability and foodways. Ashley is a member of Slow Food USA and has worked over the years with a number of non-profit organisations committed to social and agricultural issues.
- Author(s)Ashley English
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/03/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleHomemade Living
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date06/02/2013
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes charts
- Weight558 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.