All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe scientific mission of Home Ecomics is to make the case for a sustainable, responsible requirement-orientated everyday culture of solidarity of the genders and generations. These innate value concepts for research and teaching serve to define its disciplinary competence and lay the foundation for meaningful inter- and trans-disciplinary research and teaching. The -Personal and Social Systems Theory of Household Activities- is conceived as a self-contained scientific theory and methodology for university home ecomics research and education. As an applied science of great varieties of practice-oriented professions it offers the essential common foundation.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Rosemarie von Schweitzer gained practical experience in her field as teacher and counselor. From 1968 until her retirement, she was Professor of Home Economics at the University of Giessen, where she also directed the Institute of Home Economics and Consumer Research. She has been an advisor to various German ministries for more than thirty years and received several awards for her work.
- Author(s)Rosemarie Von Schweitzer
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSchriften Zur Internationalen entwicklungs- Und Umweltforschung
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Note14 fig., 6 tables
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.