All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionNo matter how big or small a garden is, there is always room for a container. They are available in a wide range of styles and sizes and encompass everything from urns, troughs, planters and tubs, to hanging baskets, window boxes and wall pots. They can be used on terraces and patios to soften their appearance, form a point of interest at the end of a path or showcase a particularly wonderful plant. Whatever is needed in a garden, a container can be the answer!Home Gardener's Container Gardens covers everything that you need to kw about container gardening - from the basics of which container to choose, guidance on seasonal displays and creating a herb garden to container water features, indoor hanging baskets and planting a strawberry barrel. There is also invaluable information on looking after plants, raising new plants, fixing brackets and supports and pests and diseases.
- Author BiographyDavid Squire trained as a horticulturist and is the author of over 70 gardening titles, including The Scented Garden, which won the Garden Writers of America Quill and Trowel Award, as well as The First-time Garden Specialist and The Small Garden Specialist.
- Author(s)David Squire
- PublisherCreative Homeowner Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Homeowner Press,U.S.
- Width183 mm
- Height238 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.