All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 330 color illustrations and diagrams, backed with easily followed text, help gardeners at all skill levels learn to buy, plant, tend, and harvest a rich bounty of herbs. Complete herb identification and growing instructions are provided for annuals, biennials, bulbs, herbaceous perennials, and shrub-like herbs. There's also planting patterns for a compact cartwheel garden, corner and narrow planting beds, and formal herb gardens, and much more-plus information on preparing herbs for culinary use.
- Author BiographyDavid Squire trained as a horticulturist and is the author of over 70 gardening titles, including The Scented Garden, which won the Garden Writers of America Quill and Trowel Award, as well as The First-time Garden Specialist and The Small Garden Specialist.
- Author(s)David Squire
- PublisherCreative Homeowner Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Homeowner Press,U.S.
- Width183 mm
- Height238 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.