All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor those without the time or stamina to spend hours maintaining a garden, well-kwn experts Alan and Gill Bridgewater offer an easy-care method with minimal digging and weeding. They show how to make raised beds, build up soil with mushroom compost, cover weeds with mulch, and protect plants with nets and plastic--all using organic methods whenever possible. A must for every gardener.
- Author BiographyAlan and Gill Bridgewater have gained an international reputation as producers of gardening and DIY books on a range of subjects, including ponds and patios, stone and brickwork, decks and decking, and garden design. They have written a wide range of highly successful books and contributed to several international magazines. They live in Rye, East Sussex.
- Author(s)A & G Bridgewater
- PublisherCreative Homeowner Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Homeowner Press,U.S.
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.