All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuying individual plants can be expensive-but raising your own saves money and gives lots of gardening satisfaction. Every aspect of the art of propagation is covered, from the philosophy behind creating plants to the easiest species to grow to the best materials and equipment.All the major methods receive well-illustrated, in-depth, and easy to follow explanations, including seeds and cuttings, division and layering, and budding and grafting, and there's a handy, at-a-glance A-Z listing of ideal propagation plants for the home and garden. Both vice and more experienced gardeners will turn to this invaluable reference again and again.
- Author BiographyDavid Squire trained as a horticulturist and is the author of over 70 gardening titles, including The Scented Garden, which won the Garden Writers of America Quill and Trowel Award, as well as The First-time Garden Specialist and The Small Garden Specialist.
- Author(s)David Squire
- PublisherCreative Homeowner Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Homeowner Press,U.S.
- Width183 mm
- Height238 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
- AU $80.68New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.32Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.