All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn order to be a successful gardener you have to kw how to prune whether to improve growth, increase fruiting qualities or to enable the plant to grow in space-restricted areas or cold environments. This practical book provides advice on pruning garden plants, from infancy to maturity. Included is detailed advice on revating neglected plants, from shrubs and climbers to fruit trees and bushes. There is also a fun element, with instructions for creating topiary in the garden.
- Author(s)David Squire
- PublisherCreative Homeowner Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- Series TitleHome Gardener's Specialist Guide
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Homeowner Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.