All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe Home Health Aide Pocket Guide is a practical and useful resource for home health aides working in the home care and/or hospice industry. Presented in an easy-to-understand format, this pocket reference includes self-analysis and development tools, information about the most common home health diagses, defined disease processes and illnesses, and community resource information. It provides information necessary to understand the field of home health care delivery as well as the home health aide's role and contribution to the care delivery of the patient.
- Author(s)Barbara Stover Gingerich,Deborah Anne Ondeck
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/08/1998
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight343 g
- Width140 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.