All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRocketing energy prices look set to be a fact of life for the foreseeable future. Fortunately there's a solution. By fully insulating your home you can make big savings - whilst benefiting from more warmth and comfort. Fixing the leaks that waste valuable heat will transform the energy performance of your home, saving money and boosting its saleability and EPC rating. But there's a right way and a wrong way to insulate. The Haynes Home Insulation Manual explains the correct way to upgrade every part of your property. Packed with detailed step-by-step photo features, it covers everything from simple measures that anyone can tackle through to major refurbishment works. Each project comes with a useful 'hammer rating' showing the required skill levels - plus a guide to how quickly costs will be paid back from savings in bills. The Home Insulation Manual shows how to upgrade all types of walls, roofs, floors, windows and doors. So w there's thing to stop you slashing your energy bills!
- Author BiographyIan Rock is accredited by RICS (the chartered surveyors' professional body) and is involved with the development of the Green Deal. He has previously authored seven Haynes manuals, including the Victorian House Manual, the Home Extension Manual and Build Your Own House.
- Author(s)Ian Rock
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication13/03/2013
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.