Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating guide by a pioneering social historian provides a comprehensive account of the daily life and customs of colonial America. Widely read at the time of its publication in 1898, the book conveys a vivid picture of home production of textiles, colonial dress, transportation, and other aspects of early American life. 114 illustrations.
- Author BiographyAlice Morse Earle was an American historian born in 1851, who wrote many engaging books that cronicled the details of everyday life in colonial America.
- Author(s)Alice Earle
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/05/2006
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.