All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionA First Time Buyers Guide to Buying a Home in Texas The Real Estate market has changed and lending requirements are t what they used to be from years past but does that mean its impossible to buy a home in todays real estate environment? Believe it or t, its t rocket science and this book will be your guide in understanding the basics of the first time buying process without over complicating the situation and causing unnecessary head aches. Mario Galdos Will Guide you Each Step of The Way in The Home Buying Process INCLUDING: How much down payment will I need? What credit score will allow me to purchase a home? Are there any buyer programs available to individuals in certain fields of work? Bringing to the table over 15 years of experience in the Banking and Finance Industry, Mario breaks down the First Time Buying process into simple terms that anyone can understand. This book is for anyone looking to buy their first home in the Lone Star State without a difficult to read and over complicated explanation of what is needed to buy, simply its Home Loans - Not Rocket Science.
- Author BiographyIn the year 2000, Mario Alejandro Galdos began his career in the banking industry while going to the University of Texas at San Antonio. He had his first son, Darien Alexander Galdos at an early age and was committed to not letting him down. Fascinated with finance, in January, 2005 Mario geared his focus towards Mortgage Lending at a retail Mortgage Company who specialized in home refinances. He learned the business quickly and weathered the storm and market crash of 2008. Adapting to change is something Mario is used to. The market halt focused his attention towards home purchases and the loan options available then and now such as FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional (Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac) Primary, Secondary, Investment, and One and Two Time Close Construction Loans. In 2012 Mario married his wife Stephanie Christine, and they settled into their home in Garden Ridge, TX. Summer of 2014 they had a baby boy and name him Triton Alexander Galdos. Thus spawned Triton Group at Directions Equity Home Loan. Again, much like when he started in banking, Mario is determined to live up to the name of the company and ensure that each and every relationship formed makes a difference in the lives of others!
- Author(s)Mario Galdos
- PublisherBig Horn Media Moguls
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBig Horn Media Moguls
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.