All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere's everything the do-it-yourselfer needs to set up, and operate a handy-man's machine shop. Areas covered range from shop requirements and proper lighting to buying, using, and storing tools.
- Author BiographyMcGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
- Author(s)Doug Briney
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication10/12/1984
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTAB Books Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight512 g
- Width190 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.