All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionNothing beats the taste and comfort of real home made food. Bestselling cook Tana Ramsay has devised a fabulous range of mouth-watering recipes that will leave family and friends begging for second helpings. Always easy to make, you'll be free to spend more time with the people that count. Great food brings people together and Tana Ramsay's Home Made will do just that. Her recipes are a perfect combination of traditional flavours and modern twists, and are divided into 12 ingredient-led sections for ease of reference, including Chicken, Lamb, Pizzas and Chocolate. Beautifully illustrated throughout, highlights include succulent lemon chicken stew, crispy roast pork with haricot beans, pancetta & thyme, lazy bubble & squeak and a seriously sticky chocolate treacle pie. This is the perfect cookbook for anybody who wants to feed their loved ones great food every day.
- Author BiographyTana Ramsay, author of the bestselling Tana Ramsay's Family Kitchen and Tana Ramsay's Real Family Food, is the glamorous, down-to-earth wife of celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay. As well as cooking for and looking after Gordon and their four young children, Megan, Jack, Holly and Matilda, Tana also has a monthly column in the Daily Mail Weekend and is a former Montessori teacher.
- Author(s)Tana Ramsay
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/02/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Note50 col illus
- Weight795 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.