All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecause I'm often headstrong, I've sometimes interpreted classic recipes completely in my own way, and I hope you won't mind. Because I'm often impatient, I've sometimes drawn the recipes because it's faster and because at times, probably unnecessarily, I worry that you don't think in the same realm as I do, I've also added memories and photos so you get a sense of what I mean. Just like a formally decorated table, or a beautifully arranged plate, I believe that a cookbook should exude a certain spirit that I think you should be in when you get in the mood to get going in the kitchen. from the Introduction Home Made blew away readers with its stunning package, delicious recipes, beautiful photos, step by step instruction and Yvette van Boven's own handdrawn artwork throughout the book. Yvette's passion for great food, beauty and good humor could be felt on every page in the book. Now, in Home Made Winter, her heartfelt work is presented again, this time with recipes intended for the winter season. Inspired by her childhood in Ireland and her frequent sojourns in France, Yvette van Boven has created a collection of recipes that will warm your heart. Chapters include Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch; Pies and sweet things for Tea Time; Beverages; To Start; and Dessert. She focuses on simple recipes for classic dishes that everybody thought were complicated to make, like croquettes, pulled pork and apple cider. Step by step, she explains how to make butter, beef sausage, and baileys. She also features winter holiday recipes. This book is sure to become the next musthave among home cooks.
- Author BiographyYvette van Boven is a freelance food stylist and recipe writer and runs a restaurant and catering business in Amsterdam. She also illustrates books and magazines throughout Europe. She is the author of Home Made.
- Author(s)Yvette van Boven
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1134 g
- Width248 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.