Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionHome-Oriented Informatics and Telematics is an essential reference for both academic and professional researchers in the field of home informatics. The home is a key aspect of society and the widespread use of computers and other information appliances is transforming the way in which we live, work and communicate in the information age. This area of study has seen remarkable growth in the last few years as information techlogy has encroached into every corner of home and social spheres. The papers selected here cover a growing range of topics, including assistive techlogy; smart homes; home techlogy; memory aids; home activity; appliance design; design methodology; time, space and virtual presence; social and ethical aspects; and home activities. This state-of-the-art volume presents the proceedings of the Home-Oriented Informatics and Telematics conference held in York, U.K, April 13-15, 2005. This collection will be important t only for home informatics experts and researchers, but also for teachers, administrators, and anyone else seeking to keep up to date in this rapidly emerging field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/04/2005
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 178
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight665 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAndy Sloane
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.