Home Run: Learn God's Game Plan for Life and Leadership by John C Maxwell, Kevin Myers (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.70Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $17.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou are invited to live life to the fullest. For five hard years Christian leader Kevin Myers struggled personally and professionally. But it was during that time that God pointed out where he was going wrong and showed him the biblical pattern for living. It proceeded to transform his life, leadership, ministry, and relationships. During that time John Maxwell also became his mentor. Together, using a baseball diamond as an analogy for following God's plan for life, Myers and Maxwell provide a clear path forward while helping you keep your priorities in order and your eyes on the prize. What is that pattern? Connection with God: Winning DependenceCharacter: Winning WithinCommunity: Winning with OthersCompetence: Winning Results Challenging, heart-felt, and insightful, Myers' story will connect with anyone who feels their life is falling short of God's promises. The hard-won lessons Myers learned, along with insightful comments and on-point application from Maxwell, will make it possible for you to win in this performance-based culture without losing your soul. There are shortcuts or steals in the spiritual journey of life. HOME RUN is a guidebook for living life and learning how to succeed God's way.
- Author BiographyKevin Myers is the senior pastor of 12Stone Church, one of the largest churches in the U.S. and the nation's fastest growing in 2010. Kevin and his wife, Marcia, sold everything in 1987 and left Michigan to plant the church for spiritually unresolved people in Gwinnett County Georgia. Kevin and Marcia, college sweethearts, have been married and in ministry for over thirty years. When they are not spending time with their four children, they can often be found riding on one of Kevin's Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Follow him at Twitter.com/KevinMyersPK. John C. Maxwell is a leadership expert, coach and New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and BusinessWeek bestselling author who has sold more than 22 million books. He is the founder of the John Maxwell Company and EQUIP, organizations that have trained more than five million leaders in 185 countries. Each year he speaks to the leaders of diverse organizations, such as Fortune 100 companies, foreign governments, the National Football League, the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, and the United Nations. You can follow him at Twitter.com/JohnCMaxwell.
- Author(s)John C Maxwell,Kevin Myers
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight417 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.