All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a complete practical home sewing guide, from UK author Sally Walton. It includes 20 gorgeous, retro-inspired illustrated step-by-step projects, ideal for beginner and intermediate sewers along with a basic tools and techniques section carefully outlining the fundamental skills and equipment required, as well as offering advice on how to achieve an authentic vintage feel. It features advice on embellishments and designs as well as tools and techniques. Home Sewn Home teaches you how to make a variety of practical handmade items to really make your house a home. The projects are divided into four chapters reflecting the key areas of the home - the living room, kitchen and utility, bedroom, bathroom.
- Author BiographySally Walton is the ethical designer behind the hit company Carry-A-Bag, selling stylish, handmade alternatives to plastic carrier bags. Sally is also a prolific author having co-written several books on crafts, design and home decor. She lives in St.Leonard's-on-Sea.
- Author(s)Sally Walton
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 250 photographs, 20 illustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.