Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.93Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOverwhelmed with big screen TV and home theater audio options? What do you need to build the perfect home theater experience? Home Theater For Dummies, 3rd Edition shows you how to plan a home theater system and choose components that fit your budget and your room. Beginning with the most basic information, this guide helps you choose what you need and put it all together. It explains DLP, 3LCD, HDMI, DTV, and HDTV so you can talk intelligently with salespeople at the electronics store. You'll find out about Blu-ray, explore HD and satellite radio options, and see how to incorporate a Wii, Xbox, or Playstation 3 into your set-up. Learn to: Choose among plasma, LCD, and projection TVs Kw the difference between digital TV and HDTV Assess and choose an LCD TV, a new 3D TV, or an HD radio Set up your audio system and TV for maximum performance Use a Media Center or Home Theater PC Fine-tune your system and add cool touches such as accessing home theater content from your cell phone Explore HD and satellite radio options, CD players, DVD-Audio disks, and options for old cassettes and vinyl Set up your system with the proper cables for each component, or learn what it takes to go wireless Calibrate your video with a calibration disk, an optical comparator, or a DVD containing THX Optimizer Get the perfect home theater experience by following the expert tips and techniques presented in Home Theater For Dummies, 3rd Edition . You'll be watching movies and listening to audio in time!
- Author BiographyDanny Briere is founder and CEO of TeleChoice, Inc. and CEO of mBlast. He's a respected analyst on communications news and breakthroughs.Pat Hurley is Director of Research with TeleChoice, specializing in emerging telecommunications technologies. They are also coauthors of all editions of Smart Homes For Dummies.
- Author(s)Danny Briere,Pat Hurley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/2008
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight626 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.38New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.87New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.05New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.75Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.