All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a disorganized workshop, it's impossible to be efficient and maintain a high degree of functionality. If you find yourself losing valuable woodworking time searching for that special tool or piece of figured stock, then it may be time to get organized. Here is everything you need, from simple-to-build cabinets to racks and special storage boxes, all made from common home center materials and hardware. In this third installment in the Home Woodworker Series, you'll find several projects that can be completed in a single day or weekend. Most are cost-effective and designed to give the builder the freedom to choose his own materials and configurations. Featured units are based on the latest invations in storage design, and maximize convenience while showcasing your tool collection as well. Convenience-Plus Buying Guides help you determine what you need to build each project.
- Author BiographyA lifelong woodworker, Jim Harrolds experience in books and magazines spans 34 years. He has served as the executive editor and editor of some of the top woodworking magazines in the world. And when hes not at his desk writing or editing woodworking stories, hes in his shop designing and building projects, and, in general, making sawdust.
- Author(s)Jim Harrold
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationAtglen, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note220 color photos
- Weight514 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.