All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHome at the Tree of Life is a groundbreaking book that sheds light on the mysteries of consciousness, life and death, and the underlying causes of many physical and mental conditions. It presents four people's extraordinary journeys of self-discovery and healing from severe disorders (depression, suicidal thoughts, anxiety, insomnia) attained without prescription medication. Dr. Gabor's pioneering techniques for exploring the subconscious and superconscious levels of the mind helped her clients open new and unexpected doors into the fascinating realms of past lives and the afterlife, and to gain access to the universe where all souls are originated from (referred to as Home in this book) and to the Source of Life. In this book you will find answers to questions such as: Who are we? Why don't we remember where we came from? What is our purpose on Earth? What are diseases and how can we heal ourselves? Why is there suffering on Earth? What happens during sleep? Where do we go after the physical death, what does that universe look like and what do we do there? What is the difference between soul and spirit? Who are Spiritual Guides and what is their purpose? Who or what is The Source or God and how can we access God? Where does the increased number of souls come from? What is the future of our planet? This is a brilliant book. Not only is it a therapeutic work that is infinitely helpful in showing you how to heal and remove significant life obstacles, but it is also a book of cosmic wisdom, the proportions of which give you answers to the most important issues of human existence. -Marilyn Gordon, B.C.Ht and author of Realize your Greatness Dr. Gabor's book is one of the most honest books on healing, reincarnation and the afterlife. -Theodoros Kousouli, D.C., C.Ht. This enlightening book is an inspiration to all who seek eternal truth and purpose. If you enjoyed the books written by psychiatrist Brian Weiss, M.D. and psychologist Michael Newton, Ph.D. you will love this book! -John Sanders, Psy.D.t, C.Ht.
- Author BiographyAfter ten years of practicing as a Doctor of Dental Medicine, Dr. Elena Gabor, C.M.Ht has redirected her focus toward researching a new field of study-subconscious medicine- the science of the subconscious universe. She is currently practicing medical hypnotherapy in Los Angeles, California, and in Europe, helping thousands of people overcome their health and emotional challenges, and explore their immortality.
- Author(s)Dr Elena Gabor
- PublisherElena Gabor
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElena Gabor
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.