About this product
- DescriptionGenerations of children have followed this furry, lovable bunny on his springtime journey to find a home. A family favorite since 1956, Margaret Wise Brown's simple yet playful tale is perfectly complemented by Garth Williams's exquisite artwork and is w back in print as a Little Golden Book Classic.
- Author BiographyMARGARET WISE BROWN (1910-1952), best known as the author of Goodnight Moon, wrote countless children's books inspired by her belief that the very young were fascinated by the simple pleasures of the world around them. Among her many bestselling Golden titles are Mister Dog, The Color Kittens, The Golden Egg Book, Seven Little Postmen, The Friendly Book, and The Sailor Dog. GARTH WILLIAMS (1912-1996) is known for his realistic yet highly expressive animal characters. His unique style has brought to life some of the best-loved children's books of the 20th century, including E. B. White's Charlotte's Web and Stuart Little, and the Little House books by Laura Ingalls Wilder. He illustrated many timeless Golden Books, among them Baby Farm Animals, Mister Dog, T he Friendly Book, The Sailor Dog, The Giant Golden Book of Elves and Fairies, and The Kitten Who Thought He Was a Mouse.
- Author(s)Garth Williams,Margaret Wise Brown
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGolden Books Publishing Company, Inc.
- Out-of-print date02/03/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width168 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.