Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionI believe that seemingly little moments often lead to valuable insights. A young girl's desire to help poor children. An old woman's devotion to authenticity. A grandma's love. I also believe that some of the darkest moments offer ermous grace. Death and dying. Struggling with faith. Overcoming fear. These moments are here, too. And, finally, I believe that through some specific personal experiences we are able to understand that we are t alone in these moments and that there are profound lessons available for all of us and for each of us. Human experience after all is human experience and most of what we sample in life does t belong to anyone alone. Life belongs to all of us.
- Author(s)Margaret Cessna Hm
- Date of Publication14/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.