All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake your next beer your best beer! Start with a photo-intensive guide to all-grain brewing, or skip ahead to advanced mashing techniques and malt selection. Then explore whatever calls to you: take a crash course in water chemistry, try whirlpool hopping, brew a fruit beer, capture wild yeast, make your first Berliner Weisse or kick the bottles and start kegging. Unique recipes cover everything from traditional parti-gyle stouts to a style-bending American wild ale.
- Author BiographyMike Karnowski is the Head Brewer of specialty beers at Green Man Brewery in Asheville, NC. He has brewed at home and professionally for about 25 years, and previously owned a homebrew supply store in New Orleans. Mike is a Beer Judge Certification Program certified beer judge and has judged homebrew competitions for more than two decades.
- Author(s)Mike Karnowski
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/02/2017
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Weight712 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.